It Has Been a While
I have been gone a while. I was surprised when I noticed that it has been over a year since I posted last. And quite a bit has happened in that one year.
I haven't really posted anything about myself personally in a long time. I'm going to try to note everything that happened since then.
We've lost four close family members. Both of Josh's grandfathers, my grandfathers wife, and Josh's great uncle. They will all be greatly missed.
We've moved into a new house right down the street from our old house. It needs some work and I would love a second bathroom but it's ok. We've already done some things like replacing the front window. (With help. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!)
Tracy (MIL) bred her cocker spaniel and I helped raise the puppies. I was over there everyday and loved it. Then to top off my joy of baby puppies, Tracy gave me one. Her name is Trillian and she is the best puppy ever. This is her at three weeks old. We've had her home for two months now and she is such a pleasure in our lives.
I had a birthday after Trillian came to live with us. A big one. I am now 30 years old. I just can't believe that I'm 30 now. And I had so many plans for my 20's. I did have Allison in my 20's and I did get married. But I had so many other plans that I just knew would happen and they haven't.
Sometimes you think that any dreams that you have just won't come true. And then they do. I have for the longest time wanted to have milk goats. To milk and raise babies and just enjoy. And now, I do. I would like you to meet Lily and Rose.
They came to live with us last Sunday and I love them already. The red one is Rose (aka Rosie) and the white one is Lily (sometimes called Lil). They are a tad stand offish right now but they have improved so much. Especially Lily. I can just walk by and pet her. Rosie still seems to think I'm up to something but she does like to be near me when I'm out there. They are possibly pregnant and we are looking forward to having babies at the end of the summer. Hopefully. Aren't they the best.
Well that is it for now. I have caught you up for the most part of everything we have been up too. Thanks for listening.
I haven't really posted anything about myself personally in a long time. I'm going to try to note everything that happened since then.
We've lost four close family members. Both of Josh's grandfathers, my grandfathers wife, and Josh's great uncle. They will all be greatly missed.
We've moved into a new house right down the street from our old house. It needs some work and I would love a second bathroom but it's ok. We've already done some things like replacing the front window. (With help. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!)
Tracy (MIL) bred her cocker spaniel and I helped raise the puppies. I was over there everyday and loved it. Then to top off my joy of baby puppies, Tracy gave me one. Her name is Trillian and she is the best puppy ever. This is her at three weeks old. We've had her home for two months now and she is such a pleasure in our lives.
I had a birthday after Trillian came to live with us. A big one. I am now 30 years old. I just can't believe that I'm 30 now. And I had so many plans for my 20's. I did have Allison in my 20's and I did get married. But I had so many other plans that I just knew would happen and they haven't.
Sometimes you think that any dreams that you have just won't come true. And then they do. I have for the longest time wanted to have milk goats. To milk and raise babies and just enjoy. And now, I do. I would like you to meet Lily and Rose.
They came to live with us last Sunday and I love them already. The red one is Rose (aka Rosie) and the white one is Lily (sometimes called Lil). They are a tad stand offish right now but they have improved so much. Especially Lily. I can just walk by and pet her. Rosie still seems to think I'm up to something but she does like to be near me when I'm out there. They are possibly pregnant and we are looking forward to having babies at the end of the summer. Hopefully. Aren't they the best.
Well that is it for now. I have caught you up for the most part of everything we have been up too. Thanks for listening.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home