Another Day Started
Ok, second day posting about this. Looking forward to how this will end up helping me. If anything it will just be funny. Here it goes.
Breakfast: My leftover Chicken Scampi from Olive Garden. Yummmm!

Snack: Half of a peanut butter on whole wheat toast. I forgot to take a picture of that.
Lunch: Strawberry Smoothie. Very good.
Afternoon Snack: Hollowed out cucumber with cottage cheese in it.

Dinner: Leftover Simple Hamburger Pasta Bake.

Evening Snack: Spinach and Artichoke Dip. I love this dip. 190 calories per serving. I ate two cause I was no where near my calorie intake goal for the day.
Breakfast: My leftover Chicken Scampi from Olive Garden. Yummmm!

Snack: Half of a peanut butter on whole wheat toast. I forgot to take a picture of that.
Lunch: Strawberry Smoothie. Very good.
Afternoon Snack: Hollowed out cucumber with cottage cheese in it.
Dinner: Leftover Simple Hamburger Pasta Bake.

Evening Snack: Spinach and Artichoke Dip. I love this dip. 190 calories per serving. I ate two cause I was no where near my calorie intake goal for the day.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home