No Meat Day.
I normally have a difficult time on Friday's during Lent. I like to eat meat and don't like fish. But I can use this little sacrifice (because it is small) to bring me closer to God.
Breakfast: Fruit Smoothie. Instead of just strawberries this one has pineapple and mango as well.
Breakfast: Fruit Smoothie. Instead of just strawberries this one has pineapple and mango as well.

Morning Snack: Peanut butter spoon.

Lunch: Egg Salad Sandwich on whole wheat toast and a little bit of Smoothie. Allison wanted one but a whole one would have been too much for her.

Afternoon Snack: Spinach and Artichoke Dip on whole wheat toast. Oh, I do love spinach and artichoke dip!
Dinner: Tomato Soup and Grilled Cheese Sandwiches.

Evening Snack: Funyuns, but only a snack bag. Otherwise I would have overdone it. I forgot to take a picture of this

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home