Brendablog

I am a stay-at-home Catholic mom trying to live my life according to God's will.

Thursday, July 31, 2008

On Our Way to a Healthier Life!

I know I mentioned that we have started a new diet. Josh I think has been doing OK. I have slipped up a couple times but just restarted at the next meal. I really miss bread and crackers. I love bread and crackers.

OK. Now that that has been said we are onto phase two of the Maker's Diet. More fruits are available and that is wonderful. We can also have cheese. Cheese. You don't realize how much you miss it until it is gone. I'm really glad we have more food options. I have also started doing some exercises. The Abs Diet for Women has some very good exercises that I started on Monday. I was supposed to do another set of exercises on Wednesday but my legs were so sore. I was planning on just doing what I could and figured that would be better than nothing, but I started felling sick last night. I am going to do the ab exercises today along with my walking and pick up on the workout tomorrow. Hopefully all will go well. I just need to get in the habit of doing it. Wish me luck.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home