Oh No! The Weekend!
I normally lose control over the weekend. But I really didn't do too bad today. Especially considering what I had for dinner. Chinese. I always over do on Chinese. Pretty awesome that I only had about 1/2 cup of everything except for the soup and the egg roll. Kudos to me. (I just accomplished one of my goals in the Beck Diet Solution: Give yourself credit.)
Breakfast: Fruit Smoothie. Made with regular and frozen yogurt this time. So I ended up eating it with a spoon. I did try to thin it out but it didn't work. I think my blender broke while I was trying to make this. Either that or it was just getting stuck.

Morning Snack: Cucumber with cottage cheese. Not what I had planned.

Lunch: Whole wheat toast with a slice of American Cheese
Afternoon Snack: Didn't get one
Dinner: Pepper steak, beef and broccoli, fried rice, egg drop soup, and an egg roll.

Evening Snack: Spinach and Artichoke Dip on Whole Wheat Toast
Breakfast: Fruit Smoothie. Made with regular and frozen yogurt this time. So I ended up eating it with a spoon. I did try to thin it out but it didn't work. I think my blender broke while I was trying to make this. Either that or it was just getting stuck.

Morning Snack: Cucumber with cottage cheese. Not what I had planned.

Lunch: Whole wheat toast with a slice of American Cheese
Afternoon Snack: Didn't get one
Dinner: Pepper steak, beef and broccoli, fried rice, egg drop soup, and an egg roll.

Evening Snack: Spinach and Artichoke Dip on Whole Wheat Toast

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home