Our House from Allison's Point of View
This is our back door.

This is the built in book shelf in our computer room. Currently it holds games, cookbooks, and a few other things I'm just not sure where I'm going to put.

Here is Allison's bookshelf and my back as I sit in the computer chair talking to my sister.

Here is my kitchen. I love that you can tell it was taken by a shorter person.

Here is our fridge. I wouldn't have put this one it but she took about six pictures of the kitchen from different angles so I had to put another one in.

Here is our hallway and Ennis. I'm not sure why it looks so dark in this picture.

If you turn left from the last picture and you will see our bathroom. She didn't go in it or anything. Guess she just wanted to show you where it was.

Now Allison's bedroom. Half of this picture is taken up by her dresser. I think she just stood in the doorway and took the two pictures of her room.

Here is her bed. She normally is all over the place at night and in the morning this is what we find.

Last but not least here is the spare room. Not used for anything but storage right now. Mainly empty boxes and Josh's old desk.
She didn't take pictures of my bedroom or the dining room. She took one picture of the doorway in to the dining room but you couldn't see anything except for the wall so I didn't post. I didn't find it interesting that she took six pictures of the kitchen. She took quite a few of her room and the spare room as well. I guess those are her favorite rooms. I just didn't know she like the kitchen so much. Well, Karen you got you pictures. Hope you enjoy them. Love you.


1 Comments:
At 9:02 AM,
The Zavalas said…
Those are great pictures. Allison you did a great job and I am so happy that I finally got to see what your house looks like. Next time you will have to take pictures of the outside for me. I love you and miss you so much.
Love,
Karen
Post a Comment
<< Home