Jesus You Are My God, By Allison Hatfield Age 6
Jesus you are my God.
Jesus you are my God.
Jesus you are my God.
And we shall praise.
Jesus you are my God.
Jesus you are my God.
Jesus you are my God.
And we shall praise.
Jesus you are my God.
Jesus you are my God.
Jesus you are my God.
And we shall praise.
And we shall praise.
Allison was singing this last night after our weekly prayer meeting and insisted that I write it down so she doesn't forget this one. She is currently thinking of more and different verses but I think she is off to a great start. Well off to bed.
Jesus you are my God.
Jesus you are my God.
And we shall praise.
Jesus you are my God.
Jesus you are my God.
Jesus you are my God.
And we shall praise.
Jesus you are my God.
Jesus you are my God.
Jesus you are my God.
And we shall praise.
And we shall praise.
Allison was singing this last night after our weekly prayer meeting and insisted that I write it down so she doesn't forget this one. She is currently thinking of more and different verses but I think she is off to a great start. Well off to bed.

1 Comments:
At 6:09 PM,
Anonymous said…
That's my girl. Does she have any music with the words?
Post a Comment
<< Home