Jesus' Little Kisses
Allison and I try and spend a couple of minutes every day thinking about what little ways Jesus gave us "kisses". Yesterday we went to over to Josh's parents house. Ed and Allison were in the kitchen singing "This is the way we mop our floors, mop our floors, mop our floors...." (to the tune of "This is the way the farmer rides"). I couldn't help feeling very blessed in my family.
Josh's parents and my parents are both wonderful people that I feel very blessed to know. I love to see and hear Allison interact with them. How much she loves them and to see how much they love her. I just really feel Jesus’ kisses during those times.
Josh's parents and my parents are both wonderful people that I feel very blessed to know. I love to see and hear Allison interact with them. How much she loves them and to see how much they love her. I just really feel Jesus’ kisses during those times.

2 Comments:
At 4:26 AM,
Ed Hatfield said…
It is true. We do so love Allison and you and Josh and are also blessed to be part of your family.
At 6:54 AM,
My name is Dianna said…
you have a great blog, brenda! thanks for the birthday wishes! come hang out with us anytime, i mean it. it is fun to waste time with y'all, even if it means a little relationship maintenance among the little people!
Post a Comment
<< Home