What Have We Been Up Too?
I'm back to update again. We've had a busy March and April. My team won the Team Lean coed group competition which ended in March. My husband's grandmother turned 90 in April and we had a big party. We also got to go see Les Mis which was so FANTASTIC!
After a wedding I was a bridesmaid for in June, we spent almost all summer at my parents' house because my mom had surgery and needed some help. We are home now and staying with an elderly family member.
I'm really trying to get here and update more often. I am going to attempt to set up a schedule but no promises on how well I stick to it.
After a wedding I was a bridesmaid for in June, we spent almost all summer at my parents' house because my mom had surgery and needed some help. We are home now and staying with an elderly family member.
I'm really trying to get here and update more often. I am going to attempt to set up a schedule but no promises on how well I stick to it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home