Thirteen Weeks And Still Going
Well I'm back. It has been a couple of months but I'm still trying to lose weight. I joined Team Lean through the YMCA and that started January 9, 2012. I'm on a team with my brother, his wife and a coworker of hers. We are currently in third place and planning on being back in first.
I have lost almost 26 pounds. I'm currently .2 lbs away from my very first mini goal and I feel very blessed by the strength the Lord has given me. I haven't been doing this alone and frequently during my workouts I pray for strength because I know He has to help me. I can't do it without Him. I've tried before and didn't succeed but I know with his help I will this time.
Here is a picture taken a couple of weeks ago but I know that I have lost and toned some since it was taken and there isn't much change since the first picture but there is a small difference. I was so excited to get into those jeans as I hadn't worn them in quite a while.
I have lost almost 26 pounds. I'm currently .2 lbs away from my very first mini goal and I feel very blessed by the strength the Lord has given me. I haven't been doing this alone and frequently during my workouts I pray for strength because I know He has to help me. I can't do it without Him. I've tried before and didn't succeed but I know with his help I will this time.
Here is a picture taken a couple of weeks ago but I know that I have lost and toned some since it was taken and there isn't much change since the first picture but there is a small difference. I was so excited to get into those jeans as I hadn't worn them in quite a while.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home