With God All Things Are Possible!
I never know what to write as a title but this is just for me it doesn't matter. I am trying to lose weight again. I have lost 11 pounds so far and have been doing well with tracking my food. Not to pat myself on the back too much as it never fails then I stop but I wanted to start journaling my progress. I'm doing it this time. Nothing can stop me this time. I went to the doctor and my blood pressure was high. She gave me three months to lower it through diet and exercise. I haven't heard about my cholesterol but I'm trying to eat more like it's higher just to be sure. I'm following a 1300 calorie diet which is what my doctor recommended. I'm planning on trying to do this every week at least so I have some record of how I'm feeling and how I'm doing. Here is a before picture so I have a photo record.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home