Brendablog

I am a stay-at-home Catholic mom trying to live my life according to God's will.

Sunday, September 09, 2012

Week One Finished

     Well week one is complete and I really do like our new curriculum.  I enjoyed adding the grades online for the tests and quizzes she had this week.  I also found our new schedule very effective.  We stayed on it pretty well and finished everyday a little after one.  One day we finished before one so we are sticking to it for now.  No need to fix it if it isn't broken, right. 
     Week two coming up and we have quite a bit to accomplish.  Allison's birthday is on Wednesday and we are having her grandparents over for dinner.  And we are having apple pie and ice cream on Sunday.  So we will be cleaning the house and washing the dogs for sure.  I also have to get a good bit of the yard fixed up for reasons undisclosed here just in case the birthday girl reads this.  Pictures will follow the event.
     Have a blessed day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home