Brendablog

I am a stay-at-home Catholic mom trying to live my life according to God's will.

Tuesday, September 04, 2012

First Day of School!!!

Today was the first day of school for Allison.  Since I homeschool, I suppose it is the first day for me as well. We started a new curriculum this year and I am really looking forward to trying it.  We are also going to school year round this year.  Seton has four nine week quarters so we will be schooling nine weeks then taking a two week break.  We will however be taking off weeks here and there for our normal breaks like Christmas and Easter.  I am hopeful that this will be a positive change in our homeschool.  And I can't start the school year without pictures to document the first day.

 I just can't believe she has gone from this (first grade) . . .
 to this . . .
 and this . . .
 and this . . .
 Here is my lesson plan for the week.  Monday is marked off because we don't school on labor day.
 And we had a little company today.
 Emphasis on little.
P.S.  Allison's birthday is in 8 days.  She is super excited.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home