Brendablog

I am a stay-at-home Catholic mom trying to live my life according to God's will.

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Happy Birthday to My Wonderful Girl!!!

     Eleven years ago I woke up and found that I was going to have a baby today.  I was nervous, scared, and very excited about meeting my little one.  I will not be posting my birth story here.  I just want to share a little about how special that little girl is to me.
This is at my baby shower.
          She had a bit of a rough start but was fine after the first day or two.  I love her so much.  She is loving and has such a zest for life.  She makes me laugh so much sometimes.  She loves to laugh.  Here are a few pictures.
 This picture was taken because I couldn't stand and she was in the NICU.
 Allison and her daddy in the hospital.
Allison at two months old.
 .
     And her first birthday.
This was taken this weekend.
Happy birthday sweet girl!  I love you so very much!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:03 PM, Anonymous Ed Hatfield said…

    Pure love, that's what she is.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home