Brendablog

I am a stay-at-home Catholic mom trying to live my life according to God's will.

Friday, June 06, 2008

Budding Photograher

I know I haven't been on in a couple of days but I we have been taking it easy and I didn't really have anything to blog about. We did go to the library and are a about halfway through our summer reading program already. We have been swimming and I was sunburned a couple of days ago. We also babysat my sweet nephew and had a wonderful time. Allison loved being with him all day.
Allison has discovered that she likes to take pictures. She would like to show off some of her photography skills and I think she does a good job. They are taken with a rather old digital camera that was given to me. I gave it to her after I got my new camera. My favorite is the picture she took of herself. Quote from the photographer, "It is supposed to be a funny picture."

Here they are:
The first two is of one of her summer math sheets that she did this morning.

This next one is of myself. I don't like being behind the camera and wouldn't normally post one but this is one of her better pictures of a person. Normally you can only see part of the face.

And here is her picture of herself. The flash on this camera is particularly strong. That is why she looks like she's glowing.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Pretty good picture I'd say. Photographers have a very interesting life, especially believing photographers.Love ya. Ed

     
  • At 4:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think the pictures are great, especially the one of Allison. Keep it up. I would love to see more of this photographers work.

    love,
    Auntie Karen

     

Post a Comment

<< Home