Hello To All Out There!
Hello to any and all who would like to read my blog. I would like to introduce myself. My name is Brenda and I live in Augusta, GA. I am the wife to a wonderful husband and the mother of a beautiful little girl. I love Jesus with all my heart. I also love my family and like to read and swim. I have tried blogging before but never kept up. Maybe once every six months which is about twice. Hopefully I will keep up better this time. I think I will leave you with a picture of my daughter Allison. She is six now but was five in this picture.


4 Comments:
At 6:16 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hi Allison. ILY. Your grandpa.
At 6:18 PM,
Ed Hatfield said…
Jesus loves you too. Grandpa
At 4:40 AM,
Brenda Hatfield said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
At 4:41 AM,
Brenda Hatfield said…
Allison says "I LOVE YOU TOO!"
Post a Comment
<< Home