Brendablog

I am a stay-at-home Catholic mom trying to live my life according to God's will.

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Summer Schedule

Lately, I have been working on a summer schedule for myself and Allison. I don't want to get lazy and I want her to stay in the habit of getting up in the morning. We will have down time of course but we will be getting up every day around the same time we do now. I wasn't going to type up the whole shedule on the blog but then remembered that I'm really doing this so I have a record of what was on my mind and what was going on in our lives. This has been on my mind. So here it is.

6:00 - Get up

6:15-7:00 - Walk

7:00-7:30 - Shower and dress

7:30-8:30 - Get Allison up and eat breakfast

8:30-9:30 - School

9:30-12:00 - Playtime

12:00-12:30 - Lunch

12:30-2:30 - Pool time

2:30-3:00 - Bath time

3:00-4:00 - Reading time

4:00-4:30 - TV, computer, or video game time

4:30-6:00 - Play time (I will be getting dinner ready)

6:00-6:30 - Dinner

6:30-6:45 - Bible Study

6:45-Bedtime - Possible movie or play a game (Family time)

Well, that's it. I'm going to do my best to make sure we stay on this schedule. And I will have items scheduled that are not listed as well even though they are daily occurences. Like my prayer time. Hopefully it will be a productive summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home